|Treatment for infertility in men | women|
Approaches that involve the male include treatment for:
- General sexual problems: Impotence or premature ejaculation you deal with can improve fertility. Treatment for these problems, medications and behavioral approaches, and often.
- Lack of sperm: May also be due to hormonal or suspected human infertility surgery to correct the problem and the use of assisted reproductive technology and lack of sperm. In some cases, can be collected directly from testicular sperm were recovered from the bladder, injected into eggs in the laboratory.
The mainstay of treatment for women who are infertile due to ovulatory disorder fertility drugs. These drugs, regulate or induce ovulation. In general, features such as natural hormones - to induce ovulation - such as follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) like. Fertility drug that is commonly used is as follows.
- Clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene): This drug is administered orally and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has stimulated ovulation in women with ovulation disorders or other. What is the pituitary FSH and LH stimulate the growth of more egg-containing follicles in the ovaries, can be released.
- Human menopausal gonadotropin (Repronex, Menopur): From the pituitary gland can not cause this medicine to stimulate ovulation, are injected into the woman does not ovulate on your own. Clomiphene stimulates the pituitary gland and, unlike human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG) and the other gonadotropin, which stimulates the ovaries directly. This medicine contains the LH and FSH.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (Bravelle): FSH stimulates the maturation of eggs from the ovaries work.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (Ovidrel, Pregnyl): Clomiphene is used in combination with FSH and HMG, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) egg (ovulation) to stimulate the follicle to release the.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs: This treatment is for women with irregular menstrual cycle or ovulation early - before the dominant follicle is mature enough - in the treatment of HMG. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog, because it can induce the growth of ovarian follicles FSH and doctors, to change the production of pituitary hormones, which suppress the activity.
- Aromatase inhibitors: That includes letrozole (Femara) and anastrozole (Arimidex), this class of drug has been approved for the treatment of advanced breast cancer. Sometimes, doctors prescribe for women who do not respond to treatment with clomiphene citrate ovulation and not on its own. These drugs have not been approved by the FDA for induction of ovulation, pregnancy and early impact is not yet known.
- Metformin (Glucophage): This oral medication is taken to enhance ovulation. Used when infertility is suspected or known causes of insulin resistance. Insulin resistance, may play a role in the development of PCOS.
- Bromocriptine (Parlodel): This drug is irregular due to elevated levels of prolactin ovulation cycle that is meant for women, a hormone that promotes the production of mother's milk. Bromocriptine inhibits prolactin production.
You may like also:
- Treatment for vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis | Female Disorder
- Best treatment for depression without medication | Drugs
- Understanding-Male Breast Cancer
- How To Prevent Breast Cancer
- Treatments and drugs of Male breast cancer
- Tests and diagnosis of Male breast cancer
- Risk factors of Male Breast cancer