Risk factors of Male Breast cancer is given bellow which is founded in several time in the world.
Male Breast cancer is more common in men for the age of 60-70.
- If you drink large amounts of alcohol at high risk for male breast cancer.
- Sex change procedure you take medicine, such as those associated with estrogen use in the context of increased risk of breast cancer. Estrogen drugs can be used in hormone therapy for prostate cancer.
- If you have relatives with male breast cancer have an increased chance of developing the disease.
Image: Male Breast cancer Sign
- This gene syndrome, multiple copies of chromosomes X Klinefelter syndrome occurs when children are born with can cause abnormal development of the testes. Androgen, Other female hormones estrogen result, men of this syndrome produces lower levels of certain male hormones.
- If you have liver disease and cirrhosis, can reduce the male hormone in your body, you can increase female hormones. This can increase the risk of male breast cancer.
- Obesity may be a risk factor for breast cancer in men; it increases the number of fat cells in the body, Because fat cells can increase the amount of estrogen in the body, the risk of breast cancer estrogen, androgen converts.
- You have male breast cancer, such as those used to treat breast cancer may develop in the future than if treated with radiation to the chest.
You may like also: